Friday, November 12, 2010

Episode 25


[via alexandra in the forest]

I don't want to fuss, and I don't want to fight, but we've got a great WS episode for y'all this week. Blasts of '60's garage-psych, soul, and even a little down-home cooking from Dylan and The Band. Turn this one up--it'll get the party started. Tracklist below:

The Zombies--"Sometimes"
The Velvet Underground--"I Can't Stand It"
Sugar Pie DeSanto--"I Don't Want To Fuss"
Man Man--"I'd Rather Go Blind" (Etta James cover)
Thee Oh Sees--"Fake Song"
Califone--"Ape-Like"
Bob Dylan & The Band--"Nothing Was Delivered"
The Band--"King Harvest (Has Surely Come)"
The Moondoggies--"It's A Shame, It's A Pity"
Woods--"Rain On Radio"
Los Datsun's--"Who'll Stop The Rain" (Creedence Clearwater Revival cover)
Townes Van Zandt--"Fare Thee Well, Miss Carousel"

Total running time: 37:46

Download:
Waterloo Sunset Podcast #25

No comments:

Post a Comment